CLASS 3 SHEEP
DIRECTOR: Nadine Smith
Class 3 A 4H Inter-County Region 6 Sheep Show Sunday July 30, 2017
Registration: 8 a.m.
Show to begin at 9 a.m.
Entry fee of $5.00 will be taken off of the prize earnings.
ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE TO REMAIN ON THE GROUNDS UNTIL COMPLETION OFTHE SHOW, OR PRIZE MONEY WILL BE HELD.
All exhibitions must be bonafied 4H member. Ontario council membership cards will be only proof of membership accepted. All sheep Must be the 4H project of the 4H member. Showmanship class will be held before confirmation class. Only one sheep is allowed per exhibitor.
Dress code will be black pants and while shirt.
Prize money: $25; $20; $18; $15; $12; all others $10
Grand Champions Show Person $40. Reserve $30.
Novice: ages 9 & 10, anyone showing for the first time.
Junior: ages 11 to 13
Intermediate: ages 14 to 16
Senior: ages 17 to 21
Prize Money: $20; $18; $15; $12; $10; all others $5.
Dorset, Lincoln, Oxford, Southdown, Suffolk, AOB
CLASS 3 B Breeder’s show Sunday July 30, 2017
All entries must be on the grounds by 12 p.m. Show will follow the 4H sheep
program. Approximate start time 1 p.m.
Entry fee of $5 will be taken off the prize earnings in addition to 10% retained.
All entries must be owned by and registered in the name of the exhibitor and
legibly tattooed. (Except commercials, which show with all other breeds.) Exhibitors
only show one animal per class, except two animals may be shown in a
maximum of two classes
Prize Money: $30; $25; $20; $18; $15; $12; $10
Show order: Suffolk, Dorset, Lincoln, Oxford, Southdown, AOB
1. Ewe Yearling – two teeth (two central permanent incisors)
2. Ewe Lamb – full milk teeth to be in place and born to the ownership of the
3. Ram Yearling – two teeth (two central permanent incisors)
4. Ram Lamb – full milk teeth to be in place and born to the ownership of the
5. Get of Sire – born the property of the exhibitor. Both sexes must be represented.
6. Breeder’s Flock (4 animals, both sexes)