ONLINE ENTRIES OPEN ON JUNE 24, 2019
145th Dresden Exhibition
July 24-26, 2020
Fair Theme: Past, Present, Future
Table of Contents
Ag Society Greetings
DRESDEN AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY
Proudly Presents the 2020 Dresden Exhibition
For further information contact us at:
255 Park St., Dresden
Annual Meeting - January 2021 to be announced
DRESDEN AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY EXECUTIVE 2020
|2011-2019 Lucille Laprise||1981 Tom Tyhurst||1952-1953 Harry Pels||1921-1924 Ernest Sharpe|
|2010-2011 Joely McFadden||1979-1981 Cleo McFadden||1950-1951 R D Stevenson||1919-1920 William George|
|2009-2010 Brad Wardell||1979-1980 Allen McBrayne||1948-1949 Roy E Carscallen||1918 MS Blackburn|
|2007-2008 Joely McFadden||1977-1978 Dave Martin||1946-1947 Wilfred Shaw||1915-1917 John Holmes|
|2005-2006 Louise Prelaz||1974-1976 Murray McKerrall||1944-1945 Everitt Boylian||1913-1914 H J French|
|2003-2004 Mary Ellen Crow||1972-1973 Art Cracknell||1942-1943 Lorne Hughson||1909-1912 Thoms N Wells|
|2001-2002 Sandy Sanderson||1970-1971 Wilfred Brown||1941 Robert Latimer||1908 Thomas Elgie|
|1995-2000 Paul Vandenbogaerde||1968-1969 Robert Langstaff||1939 William Foster||1907 E HDevor|
|1993-1995 Jay Lekavy||1966-1967 Jack Martin||1938-1939 R F Houston||1905-1906 Thoms N Wells|
|1991-1993 Chris Stanley||1964-1965 Ray F Unsworth||1936-1937 George Lawrence||1904 Lemuel Hughson|
|1989-1990 Keith Houston||1962-1963 William Boyle||1933-1935 Verne Robinson||1901-1903 J French|
|1987-1988 Jay Lekavy||1960-1961 Glen Martin||1931-1932 R G Tyhurst||1896-1900 Walter Clapp|
|1985-1986 Gerald Martin||1958-1959 Walter Higgs||1929-1930 C J Craven||1891-1895 Robert Wright|
|1984 Larry Moreland||1956-1957 Jack Latimer||1927-1928 Morley Myers|
|1954-1955 Andrew Houston||1925-1926 Roy N Houston|
2020 Dresden Exhibition Schedule of Events
Arena exhibits accepted from Wednesday July 22, 2020 from 5:00pm-8:00pm and Thursday July 23, 2020 from 2:00-5:30pm. ALL CLASSES JUDGED THURSDAY JULY 23 AT 6:00pm.
Friday July 24, 2020
|Saturday July 25, 2020|
|Sunday July 26, 2020|
Scheduling and Appearances subject to change. Check website for more information
Rules, Regulations, and Online Entry
ALL entries must be submitted online via Assist Expo. https://www.assistexpo.ca
To use the online entries system, you need to enter your email address and your password and click Start session. To do that you need an account; if you don't have one, enter your email address and click Create an account. If you forgot your password, enter your email address and click I forgot my password. Select the show you want to enter- Dresden Exhibition.
Exhibits must be at the arena by Wednesday, July 22, 2020 between 5-8 pm. OR Thursday, July 23, 2020 between 2- 5:30 pm. The arena will close at 3 pm on Sunday to allow the committees to prepare entries to be picked up. Entries can be picked up by exhibitors AFTER 4 pm.
RULES & REGULATIONS Please read carefully
- Only one entry per class per exhibitor
- All manufactured goods must be the product of the exhibitor (manufacturers may exhibit through agents). All grains, seeds, fruit and vegetables must be grown by the exhibitor.
- All articles to be picked up on Sunday July 26, 2020 between 4 - 6 pm.
- No produce or any other article shall be exhibited in any manner or with marked thereon or attached thereto by which the owner may be known or the exhibitor identified.
- In the absence of competition in any section, if the stock or article exhibited is of inferior quality, the judges are instructed award only such premium as they deem the article deserves. The will execute their discretion as to whether they will award 1st, 2nd,3rd or any premium. The judge's decision is final. No protests allowed.
- No person will be allowed to act as a judge in the class in which they are exhibiting or are in any way interested in same.
- Any person who will interfere with the judges while in charge of looking after the Exhibition or interfere with the directors and parties who may be assisting directors or those who have anything to do with giving prizes, by using profanity or abusive language towards those discharging their duties will forfeit any prize money that may be due. no one without invitation by the director may be present during judging.
- In case an error occurs in the printing of the prize list, the directors have the power to rectify same.
- All professional exhibitors in fancy goods and any person dealing in these goods in a mercantile business are not eligible to accept prizes unless otherwise stated.
- Any discrepancies in prize payouts must be brought to the attention of the Secretary/Treasurer immediately. All prize payout cheques must be cashed no later than October 31st, 2020.